Welcome to the National Library of Public Information (NLPI) Website!
You are welcome to link any information published herein, but if you want to reproduce, duplicate, or distribute the content in our site, please obtain approval from the Library in advance.
For the convenience of your usage of the Library Services in this website, we would like to explain the Information Security policy as follows:
Scope of Policy Application
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- When you browse and download the files of NLPI Website, NLPI Website will not collect any of your personal information.
- When you use the various online application services provided by NLPI Website, in case the personal information of the applicant is required, the organization concerned will ask you to provide the latest and true information of your name, ID Card no., contact number, e-mail, and address etc.
- If you express your ideas or ask questions through e-mail or servicing mailbox, we may keep your communication records for the use of further contact with you only.
- The website server can record the IP address of the users on the Website, time of online, and the web pages browsed on the Website etc. Such kinds of information are referential to the surveys and analyses on the total visits of the Website and activities on the Website done by the management unit of NLPI Website, to promote the quality of services. These analyses only focus on the activities and total number of all users, but never on individual user.
- NLPI is obliged to protect the privacy of every applicant. Without your consent, we shall not revise or delete any of your personal information or files, unless one of the following conditions occurs:
。You have violated the regulations of the Website.
。In protecting or defending any personal right or ownership right.
。In protecting the rights and benefits of the related units of the Website.
- NLPI will not sell, trade, or loan any personal information to other groups, individuals or private enterprise, except the following situations:
。To cooperate with the legal investigation by legal unit.
。To cooperate with the investigation or use by the related authorities in fulfilling their duties.
。Out of good intention, it is believed that the disclosure is for legal need, or for management use, so as to protect and improve the website services.
We own and manage the detailed personal data list (date of revision: October 2nd, 2017)
Information Security and Protection
The server of the Website is protected by firewall and IPS, which prevents any illegal intrusions, damage or information theft. When you are using the services and functions of NLPI Website, any information stored in this Website will be perfectly secured, to protect the security of your personal information.
Please manage your personal information properly. To protect your rights and benefits, do not provide your personal information to any third parties.
Please be reminded that your voluntary disclosure of your personal information on the Internet (e.g. discussion zone, message board and chat zone etc.) may be collected and used by other people. As a result, you may receive e-mails sent by unknown people.
Consultation of Privacy Protection Policy
In order to protect users' privacy, the Privacy Protection Regulations of the Website will be revised along with the advancement of technology and updated trend, the amendment of the related regulations, or environmental changes. Any questions about NLPI's Privacy Protection Policy, please contact us!